Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Candle - Some History

Here are some old pictures of the candle. That place in my backyard that I've referred to has a guest book, and in it are some old photos - mostly from the winter of 2005. I scanned them, and they look alright. You might have to click on the pictures though, if you want to read what I've written then. You should be able to see some differences.









The other photos, below, illustrate just how small it was when I first brought it back from Banff. Another photo or two shows my buddy Sweetness getting his hand covered in wax. I'll take a couple pictures of the end result (which I still have)(which has also braved a handful of winters), in due time, and, of course, I'll post them. Also: one photo illustrates that area that once existed, that used to be dedicated to stick villages (don't ask), before the candle arrived.

I should scan some of the other pages in my guest book. They're some seriously whack shit in there, some shit that definitely doesn't exhibit the effects of a controlled substance or two.


No comments: